March 27, 2006

Before There Was A Business, There Was A Dream!

My dreams are protected by U.S. Law and my dream catcher.

Before the horse came the cart was there or was it before the cart came the horse was there? It is the ultimate feeling to be surrounded and engulfed in thought which floats around until it becomes an epiphany. Such are the dealings and intimate structures of an idea about a business which is about to blossom that enters your thought processes.

Ideas, feelings, sure-things, gut feelings are no more than adrenalin filled bags of want. Ideas that come on naturally, are different though. Let's examine how one really wins at this.

You have to win - there are no other options unless you want to explore the alternative. If that is the case, it is a dismal path, I can assure you. Let's wander together, ultimately finding our place in a situation that provokes careful scrutiny. Careful is the buzz word here.

Long ago I was in a place that I watched grow in population. Many years later, I returned only to pass through the town but was aware that the population had now risen from 10,000 people to over 150,000.

Other truisms can be found in many places where I have been. We, my wife and I, have known for a long time that where we reside now, will soon be a retirement haven and probably equal or surpass Arizona. It is the timing, the smut or smog of Arizona that creeps in. Equally as tragic is the shortage of water in Las Vegas, Nevada that will literally empower the population to 'sell' now and move to other brighter new beginnings.

Don't kid yourself...One more example after moving from 'God's Country', through no fault of our own, but if not to guarantee the education of our children, we knew shortly, that tourists would arrive bringing with them climbing property values, taxes, congestion and an eagerness to dominant the natural habitat. Yes, all of this has happened to me and my wife and together, it continues to unfold; our predictions, inventions, ideas, all come about and materialize.

And if it were a fact, that money was the only currency that held back successful businesses, we would have seen many flourish in our paths, together and separately. The latest source of energy and unfolding happens to be in a remote desert area where we reside now. I have long felt my idea of having large corporate giants set up shop in this desert, not only a good thing but one of our more fabulous ideas. Could it be the powers of strategic visionary patterns that have unfolded?

You see, in Information Technology, mid to large corporations need vast amounts of data. This data is best serviced, if and when it is made available locally or as close to the recipient as possible-this program is called distributed computing, and archival repositories which involves data storage servers, infrastructure for communication and of course, utilities and housing for its workers.

We live in an area where a considerable amount of large portions of acreage is not subject to earth quake damage; no fault zones. So, we have the county building their datastorage infrastructure here. About 50 or so miles away, Microsoft and Yahoo are setting up huge datastorage areas buying land for a million which is presently unavailable in Seattle and if it were, at what price? Easily, 1000 times more and risk quadrupled because of the active fault-zone.

Aside from the computer businesses, there are areas here that will host the best of class, resorts and retreats money can offer because we said so! Actually, Europeans at the turn of the century made many of these areas famous by coming to America to partake of its lakes with healing waters.

Presently, there exists a fantastic buy-if only I had the spare change, I would follow all my hunches and dreams. I've only been unsuccessful when I, my self was not fully engaged. You know, when your energy is displaced and your full focus is segmented-you've been there, you know what I mean.

If you have ever believed in bio-fuels, you should setup real soon. Agriculture waste is just waiting for the right person to turn it into E85 fuel. All happening in an area yet to be discovered by applying rigorous amounts of sweat equity, entrepreneurial discovery and angel or venture capital. The technical experiments have been done by a team I once worked with, but because we saw different paths we no longer collaborate, but nevertheless, the technology has been proven and is not difficult to implement at all. A windfall awaits the right person(s).

Now, you can realize your dream and I know for many the dream has not yet surfaced, however, the best dreams happen here. In my mind and in your mind.


Now, perhaps I have finally fine-tuned my god-given talent and blessing by partaking and building an ever expansive vault and why not? I have had to hone this best practice of dreaming for more than six decades now. There are many Indigenous tribes that practice the art of dreaming and you didn't believe it... How rude!

No comments: